04. To wake the ‘Big I’


The ‘Big I’ inside me
Is always there in its place.
It doesn’t go anywhere.
It doesn’t leave its place.
It has been always there inside me.
And it will be there forever.
To wake the ‘big I’ inside me,
I have to awaken the consciousness first.

Consciousness has to overcome fear through knowledge and wisdom.
Consciousness could be awakened through the truth and love.

The ‘big I’ inside me
Serve constantly to the ‘little I’.
Put down the worries and fears.
By the time you come down, the head to the heart,
You wake up like a ripe fruit.
Then, how am I going to deal with the ‘little I’ visiting every moment?
When we have a hard and difficult time,
We are craving for the help outside.
Looking for God,
Looking for a mentor,
Looking for a friend,
Looking for a lover,
And looking for the truth outside.
But when this happens,
Try to talk to yourself quietly.
Teach myself as my mentor.
Be myself a friend.
Love myself as a lover.
Teach myself
and be my student at the same time.

This is ‘self-teaching’.
This is how the ‘big I’ overcome the ‘little I’.
And this is the technique to awaken me.

Udeka writes.
Translated by B.B. Edited by Metrica.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The symbols of lightworkers

The Final Unravelment on the 14th Dimension

The Final Unravelment on the 17th Dimension