The Message from the Queen of Wind



Let me tell you the message from the wind.

The days of suffering begin.
At the same time, those are the times of blessing.

The anger and hatred toward the God will arouse.
You will encounter the days of sorrow and pain,
although you don’t know anything,
although you can’t figure out what’s going on.

With no one else knowing any clues,
With nobody knowing any things,
The Heaven,
in its own way of course,
shall manifest its wills on this ground.
As you can’t grab the moments of
saying goodbye to everything that you have been affected to,
the wrench of parting is rushing into you.

The meeting and parting are one.
The beginning and end are one.
You and I are one.
In love, all of us are oneness.

As the wind,
I will awaken and awaken you
over and over again
until those who are still in deep sleep
realize that the true nature of this pain is hope and blessing,
until the anger, hatred, despair and scream of them dissipated.

I am the wind.
I am the change and newness.
I am the messenger,
telling you that
the dawn of Golden Age is coming
just like Tsunami,
accompanying the pains and sufferings,
which is inevitable to cut-off the painful wounds,
so that you could be re-born.

Be prepared.
Please wake up in deep sleep.

I am the wind.
Just closing my mind,
I will be the wind,
just beside you, watching that
all the things that you had believed in as so natural and deserved
are collapsing.

I am the wind of hope,
in trembling heart telling you that
your despair will become hope,
your sufferings and pains will be transformed into blessings.

Still the wind is blowing
and it is cold out there in this world.
I am telling you that
the wind is blowing stronger
and it is getting colder.
To all of living things in this world
and to all the children of the God
who are heart-broken, lonely and wandering away
I am telling that
the epochs of change has begun.

All the beings of the world know that
the Day of Judgement has begun.
Only the human,
who is called the lord of all the creations,
without knowing any things
is still enjoying the last supper
just like the frogs in the well
just like a babe in the woods
even though the storms are swarming into.

I am the wind.
Now I am blowing as the grazing wind just touching your sleeves.
But I will come back to you
along with the storms of snow,
along with the blazing tornadoes and fires,
until all your cumbersome clothes will be taken off

The wind is blowing
just whispering the time of changes.
I am blowing as the wind
saying the coming of new heaven and earth.

Now the Day has come.
The parting and grief will shake hands with new meeting.
As such the beginning and end always resides with us.
As the wind
the messages of our cosmos
I am telling to all of you.

Soon the painful days will come.
After this sufferings, the blessings follow.
The sorrows and pains are just nothing but new beginnings, new epoch of blessing.
As the Queen of wind,
I send this messages
through Udeka.

In Jeju Island, a windy day
January 19, 2016
Udeka writes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The symbols of lightworkers

The Final Unravelment on the 14th Dimension

The Final Unravelment on the 17th Dimension