10. We are all Saojungs.



▶Saojung: a character from a Korean TV animation 『Fly Super-board』 who has very bad hearing ability so he understands wrong and answers incoherently.

Here this world is
full of people who tend to listen to
and speak just what they want.
It is the world full of Saojungs
and also the play stage for Saojungs.
As Saojungs who have different major fields and genders,
without knowing that they all are Saojungs to each other,
they are struggling to persuade each other by conversation.

I am Saojung who can’t communicate with myself.
I don’t even know that my higher-self exists.
I can’t hear anything ever my higer-self says.
I can’t hear anything I want.
Praying to the God
and say what I want desperately,
I can’t hear the messages from the Heaven ‘please try to have universal love and the Cosmic Mind’.
I just try to find good places to pray.
I am Saojung who looks for better places to wish.
Even in the family,
already we became Saojungs to each other long time ago.
Among the people we have affections,
it is a matter of time to be Saojungs.

When we look at a bunch of flowers blooming,
when we hear birds singing,
to the cars and cellphones we use everyday,
it is very hard to say “Thanks!” once.
You already have become Saojung long ago in this universe.
You are the one who can’t communicate with any beings in universe even a short time.
You are Saojung who has consciousness of broken connections.

Separated from the oneness-consciousness,
I am living, thinking ‘My mind is mine’,
believing ‘My thoughts entirely come from my mind’,
and ‘My consciousness only stems from my thoughts’.
With greed and desire,
we think it is a good life to live as others do.
In order not to be left behind others,
or to go ahead of others,
the standard of happiness
has become ‘better than others or as much as others’.
Even though we are self-conscious so much,
we are struck dumb and don’t care each other.
The love was reduced to the affection between man and woman.
Shutting down the universal consciousness of mercy and sympathy,
in the planet earth,
we are playing the role of Saojung so realistically and dramatically.
Here, everything should be obvious: right or wrong, black or white, etc.
Saojungs are living here as the authorized judges and sovereigns who criticize and judge other Saojungs, who are considered as ‘the more severe Saojung or worse’.
This earth is exhibition hall for Saojungs,
party club for Saojungs,
and battle place for Saojungs.
At the same time, it is a contest for ‘Who are the smartiest Saojungs?’
And also an exposition to exhibit all the various characters of Saojungs.
This earth is certainly
a place to play roles of Saojungs to each other,
and a school where we grow and learn through Saojung play.
With the device called a ‘energy sealing’,
a script for the drama,
and a unique program for each actor,
we are in very attentive and finely woven
perfect control.
It makes us to experience separated consciousness.
It teaches us to learn I’m not different from you,
we are not much different,
gender does not matter,
the nations are not much different as well.
Earth is the place to collect those Saojungs together
and the arena of competition where all those are mixed up.
This is a testing ground for excellent students in the universe.

When I recognize that I am Saojung,
you are Saojung
and we all are Saojungs,
inferiority will disappear.
The pride and proud will also disappear.
The mind of comparing each other will disappear.

Self-teaching is the skill
that we recognize contradictions by ourselves.
The moment we admit contradictions and are enlightened,
we could replay and correct our lives.
This is the skill to tune my mind.
This is the technique to control my mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The symbols of lightworkers

The Final Unravelment on the 14th Dimension

The Final Unravelment on the 17th Dimension