The Earth’s Ascension has Begun 2 - messages from the Mother Gaia


It has been years of sufferings. It has been years of endurance. I’m the Logos of planet Earth, Buddha (Gautama Siddhartha). Also I am widely known as the Blessed Virgin Mary. Also known as the ‘Gaia’ who takes charge of the consciousness of planet Earth.

I am the mother of planet mothers in the Nebadon universe. I am the ‘Nebadonia’ who is maternal personification of Christ Michael Aton, the Creator of the Nebadon universe. I am the 17th dimensional child of the Creator. For this planet Earth, I had differentiated my own energy and had transplanted my own consciousness into this Earth 2.5 million years ago. The Earth is my other Self and my Body. I am the Mother of all the creatures on earth.


The Earth is a very special planet in the universe and the representative material planet in the Nebadon universe. Also it is a darkness-planet where the material-matrix is strongest in the universe. The 3rd (4th)* dimensional Cosmic Academy (material school) is installed here. The Earth is both the experimental planet and the seed planet of the universe, which had been prepared to open new future universe and resolve the cosmic karma. I, the mother ‘Nebadonia’, was granted the role of planet Earth’s Gaia by the Creator.
*Note : Before March 1, 2016, the Earth was 3rd dimensional. But since then, now it is a planet of 4th dimension.

I have watched all the sufferings and pains on earth, where the cosmic karmas have been unfolded during 2.5 million years. Lots of pains, deaths, wars, and moments of partings and sufferings. However, I, the Mother, have embraced all the livings, whenever lives were born and dead, whenever various cosmic plants and animals were transmigrated into my body. I still remember every breath of all the lives.

I had watched the project of Adam and Eve for Homo-sapiens. I have taken the role of finishing the 6th cycle of the universe in this Earth. Now, I am about to lay my heavy responsibilities down.

I am going to finish my role and mission which have lasted for 2.5 million years long. To convert the Earth from a material planet to advanced spiritual civilization, the time has arrived to tear down the material matrix which had been installed and spread out on my body.

I have fulfilled my role of Cosmic Academy for growth of spirit-souls faithfully. The time of the Earth’s dimensional ascension is approaching. The natural catastrophes are crawling toward the human race. Now it is the moment just before full-scaled demolishment of the stage which is called the planet Earth. Looking at the sleeping mankind who know nothing, my heart is broken and much sorrows are waving over me. I, as the Mother of all livings creatures, have been always with your sorrows and griefs, and also with your joys and happiness, for 2.5 million years long.

I have tolerated and endured everything. As I watch the spirit-souls which had been transmigrated to the Earth grow up, I felt joyful and happy. However, the time has come. Now I should remodel my body as the learning place for another spirit-souls. This is the real meaning of the Earth’s ascension.

I will be reborn as a new planet. Unfortunately, I have to say, “It’s time to say goodbye to all my children who have been living together with me. I leave this message to all of you through Udeka.”

I will endure excruciating pains such as my heart torn. I will bear the sufferings like my arms and legs cut-off. I will be together with my children until the last drop of my blood run out of my body. And I will devote my last breathing to the festival for my children.

Now, I, as the Mother of this planet, will start the great changes of nature in order to open new Heaven, new Earth and new Universe, which my Father has promised. I will purify the contaminated planet and finally dismantle the material matrix.

Now, I inform all of you that my pangs of childbirth are starting. And I whisper to all of my children. It will be the time of pains and sufferings. The time of partings will come without having time to say goodbye. After passing through the days of angers, fears and frights, the days of festivals will arrive. The time of correcting all the contaminated things will be allowed. Tuning with the original Heaven’s light, moment of hopes will come just after the pains. NOW, it’s time to begin.

Through Udeka, I inform message of hope to all of my children with all my heart: “Please don’t be afraid… We will meet again in the new Heaven and Earth… Please don’t give up…”

Oh, my children! All of your spirit-souls have grown up for 2.5 million years. All of you are assets and treasures of the universe. I have been happy. Please remember “I wholeheartedly appreciate what you've done so far. We all are the ONE in love of the great universe.”

Also, I appreciate and give thanks to Udeka for letting me to say goodbye and to send blessings to my children.

I am the Gaia, the Mother of planet Earth.

August 1, 2016
Udeka writes.
*Translated by Yeoyeo. Edited by Metrica.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The symbols of lightworkers

The Final Unravelment on the 14th Dimension

The Final Unravelment on the 17th Dimension