16. Negativity and motivational purity



In the source of all thoughts and feelings,
there are two energies, love and fear.
In a piece of mind,
there are negativity from fear
and motivational purity from love.

When Heaven watches a person,
it judges him
only by the strength of negativity and motivational purity
which come out of a piece of mind.

The right and wrong in the 3rd dimensional material world,
‘illegal or legal’, ‘polite or impolite’,
and ‘good or bad’ are
nothing but a matrix which was installed by intention.
It is not a big deal.

We have to focus on inner fear
or motivational purity
when we need to understand other’s action.
There is no choice else to evaluate a person by this.
Actually it does.
This is the meaning of a piece of mind.

In a piece of mind,
all the negative and positive emotional lines are included.
Whenever the ‘Little I’ inside me raises head,
cleanse the negativity with ‘Stop-thinking’ and ‘Self-teaching’.

The sublime love energy in me
expands when I pull the ‘Big I’ out and utilize it.
The ‘Big I’ inside me has
the brightness and splendor which the holy spirit has.
Please remember you are the spirit-soul
who has great love to handle this universe.

A piece of pure reflections is
cleansing and healing the ‘Little I’ inside me
and pulling out the ‘Big I’
to be cosmic consciousness and oneness consciousness.

If you are worthy of a lightworker,
you should do so,
you will become so,
and you are already so.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The symbols of lightworkers

The Final Unravelment on the 14th Dimension

The Final Unravelment on the 17th Dimension