The Cosmic Karma of the Extraterrestrial Planet Series 3: The planet SUAVE that lost energy balance and fell






(Introduction)

The Story of the planet SUAVE

My planet is resonating with soft melodies and radiating its energies so tender. The name of my planet is “SUAVE”, which means the state of releasing and absorbing energy so gently. My planet is so peaceful that it reminds us the Alps’ grasslands that music flows through.

The evolutionary goal of SUAVE was to achieve a thorough balance of energies and develop civilizations which have harmony in terms of spirit and materials. The inhabitants of Suave were divided into male and female but it was just a biological difference. The appearance and energy of male and female were almost the same. My planet pursued such a thorough balance of energies. This made it difficult to make great strides in civilization.

So, All the Spiritual Hierarchy Administrators were born as the leaders in 10 boroughs on the planet and led the civilization in their own ways:

l  A borough: The Chief Administrator of the Spiritual Hierarchy of SUAVE was in charge of A borough, and developed a material civilization.
l  B borough: I tried to maintain energy balance under the original plan of evolutionary goal of SUAVE.
l  C borough: Another Administrator of the Spiritual Hierarchy of SUAVE took charge of C borough, and pursued a spiritual civilization.
l  Other boroughs: The other Administrators of the Spiritual Hierarchy of SUAVE built each civilization in their own ways.

However, contrary to our expectations, contradictions emerged in all the areas except for the B borough. Eventually, the balance of energies broke down extremely:

l  A borough developed the material civilization but the materialism has become stronger.
l  C borough, which pursued spiritual civilization, had rather fallen into seeking pleasures.
l  Other boroughs have lost their evolutionary path and been culled eventually.
l  Only B borough, which I was in charge of, was kept in peace.

For that reason, I thought that only the balance of energy was the best. So I tried to balance the energy in A borough, where the material civilization had been developed. But in A borough, already, the gender-energy balance between male and female has been broken and the residents have been bent on the materialism. It wasn’t enough to turn it back into a balance.

At that time, the planet PEARL, which had high-class energy-handling technology, came up with a technology exchange proposal for SUAVE. With that technology, I thought I could regain the energy balance.

The PEARL’s energy neutralizing drug was effective in moderating A borough residents’ thirst for material, but it had to be supplied continuously. And the price was irreversible. I was compelled to give the corresponding resources of SUAVE and the exploitation of labor forces was inevitable to pay for the drugs. Contrary to the original intention, A borough residents were forced to rely on the energy drugs and enslaved to the drugs as if they were addicted to.

But the real crisis appeared in unexpected way. B borough residents had believed that the balance of energy was the best. But as soon as they are exposed to the PEARL, our residents were captivated by the PEARL’s energy, regardless of sex. SUAVE was colonized by the PEARL in the end. SUAVE’s good-looking males were exploited for reproductive capacity and labor, and females began to be culled.

Even though I was the leader of SUAVE, I was also infected with the energy and helped the PEARL’s colonization policy. A and B boroughs were almost destroyed, and I harassed the rest boroughs to pay the necessary costs, such as resource exploitation.

I thought the balance of energy was the best as B borough looked so peaceful. But now I got to realize that that’s not all. I was so ignorant of the world of energy. I overlooked the diversity of energy. So I couldn’t cope with the new and strange energy I encountered for the first time.

I had no power to withstand the energy I encountered for the first time. We were not so strong and resilient to cope with other strange energies. I didn’t know that we need to be flexible enough to dealing with energies: strong when it is necessary and soft when it is needed. It was my mistake to try to keep energy balance in soft way. Finally, the SUAVE went to collapse.

Bearing the responsibility of my planetary karma, I came to the Earth to rebuild SUAVE. Now I got to realize the cause of the contradictions in my life. Now I know why I was born on this planet Earth. Now I know what I need to learn.

I am learning the essence of energy in “the Tree of Life in the Light”. I am learning the balance between material civilization and spiritual civilization. Also I got to know that we need the explosive energy based on the balance of energy. I am learning the Truth of the Heaven. I am learning the Love of the Heaven. I will never fail to learn the essence of Heaven’s love and to give the Love of the Heaven to the SUAVE.

Thinking of my colleagues and the inhabitants of the SUAVE who are suffering somewhere on Earth… I write this message. I love all of you. I miss you.



*Source: the Channeler Team in "the Tree of Life in the Light"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The symbols of lightworkers

The Final Unravelment on the 14th Dimension

The Final Unravelment on the 17th Dimension