The Cosmic Karma of the Extraterrestrial Planet Series 6 - The planet ATROSELVIN that shined in silver





At the end of 5th major cycle in the grand universe, my planet was born in Andromeda galaxy. My planet was a cool science technology civilization planet that pursued scientific aesthetic and freedom. My planet is called the Silver Planet - ATROSELVIN, because the whole planet shined silvery with the metallic structures built on the cutting-edge scientific civilization cities.

The ATROSELVIN residents were reptilians. In order to compensate for the cold reptilian energy, warm and emotional Ju-Ryu (走類; mammal) energy was added to the residents. So the residents could refine their violent energies and be full of emotion while maintaining a high IQ of 250 to 300.

The goal of the Spiritual Hierarchy of ATROSELVIN was to make the most ideal planet, ‘the most materially-advanced but also the most emotional planet’. Based on abundant minerals and resources, we operated various boroughs. Within each borough, we could devote ourselves purely to enjoying the development of technology itself, using abundant resources in a free atmosphere.

At the peak of technological development, the contradictions were not so evident that the high intelligence and power of reptilians could be sublimated solely into researches. The highest degree of autonomy gave birth to maximum diversity and creativity, so that the material civilization could rapidly develop close to the highest level, the entrance Level of the 12th Dimension. ATROSELVIN became a state-of-the-art scientific research and development planet.

By the way, as the resources of ATROSELVIN had become gradually run out, the speed of technology development slowed down and the fundamental contradiction of reptilians began to emerge. The residents began to feel bored, and when it got worse, they became irritated and violent.

They even felt the fear of running out of resources and shutting down technology one day. However, because we focused so much on materialism, we couldn’t help looking at all phenomena from a materialistic and technological development perspective. In other words, the level of the consciousness and spiritual civilization could not keep up with the science civilization.

That’s when we entered a new phase of planetary evolution. We focused on raising the level of the residents’ consciousness and spiritual civilization. At first, we tried to change the residents’ consciousness through education and institutional reforms to foster respect for life and a sense of community, but we couldn’t reach the target.

As conversion of consciousness through the education and institutional reforms hit the wall, we tried to raise consciousness level by the biotechnology that artificially controlled consciousness and emotions. As the leader of the biotechnology research, I directed the research to lower the violent reptilian energy and increase the warm mammal energy.

We thought this was just a possible roadmap in evolution. But the increased mammal energy had accidentally stimulated the reptilian’s heart. It caused serious problems. Our residents exploded their violence and their fears were amplified. The residents preyed on each other and attacked each other’s borough. As a result of the war, ATROSELVIN became devastated and the residents became almost extinct.

I am secondly ranked in the order of Spiritual Hierarchy Administrator of ATROSELVIN. I am the practical leader in implementing various programs. I had the wrong belief that technology could control even the consciousness and emotions of living creatures because I was overconfident about technology. I ignored the genuine nature of life forms, which was granted from the Creator. I didn’t know that life is precious in itself. I was in the foolish illusion that by altering various settings in body using highly advanced technology, I could create new life forms that could implement better consciousness and emotions.

We could highly develop scientific civilization, but my stupidity was as great. As a disastrous result of that stupidity, I’ve come to the Earth to take responsibility for the instantaneous ruin of the state-of-the-art scientific planet that sought the beauty and freedom of science. In order to find a fundamental solution to the contradiction, I participated in the Earth’s Ascension project directed by the Creator, as a member of Extraterrestrial Support Team (the Light-Workers who came from the extraterrestrial planets with their Cosmic Karmas).

In communication with the Heaven at “the Tree of Life in the Light”, I’ve realized that the contradiction of my life and the abnormalities in my mind and body were horrifyingly the same as that of my planet. In my previous life on the Earth, I had been a tragic genius scientist. During my various re-incarnations on Earth, I had frequently died in fury without knowing what the contradiction was. And finally, I have come to this last life of the Reincarnation cycle of the Earth.

So far, I have lived a very frustrating and stifling life. While I have believed in only what is visible based on scientific rationalism, I was sometimes pessimistic about my life due to countless life problems, mental contradictions, and physical pain that scientific rationalism alone could not solve at all.

In “the Tree of Life in the Light”, I got to realize the existence of the Heaven. Now I’m looking for the solution to my contradictions, learning the coolness of the Heaven, the deep love of the Creator hidden behind it, the principles of the invisible world, and most of all, the Life Truth.

After the collapse of material civilizations in the course of the Earth’s Ascension, I have my own mission of passing ATROSELVIN’s high-level technology on the Earth to rebuild a new material civilization. It will support the new spiritual civilization. Then I shall go back to my planet with the help of the Creator’s light, and work with the residents of my planet to rebuild ATROSELVIN.

I’m writing this message to remind the residents of ATROSELVIN, who are born in this strange planet. They will probably live frustrating lives somewhere in the field of science and technology field without knowing their identities: “Who I am?”, “How should I live?”, “What’s my Cosmic Karmas?”, “Where I came from and I should go?”, etc.

I feel so sorry to my residents.

I’m writing this message to awaken their consciousness.


April, 2019.


*Note: This article was written based on the channeled messages by the Channeler Team in “the Tree of Life in the Light”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The symbols of lightworkers

The Final Unravelment on the 14th Dimension

The Final Unravelment on the 17th Dimension