The Cosmic Karma of the Extraterrestrial Planet Series 4: The planet MUKSHBAHR that addicted to the energy chip






1. Introduction

My planet is in a galaxy, far away from the Nebadon galaxy. Our galaxy is the third most distant from the Nebadon galaxy. My planet is called “Mukshbahr”, which means “the Planet of Wisdom”. The size of Mukshbahr is about 70% of the Earth. The population of Mukshbahr averaged 400 million.

The dominant species are the Reptilians. We have an IQ of 170 to 180 and look similar to the Earth’s Cherokee Indians. We have tails; Tails are in the bodies when walking. But when tails are used, they come out and operate as a support in need of using strong force. We can change our skin colors; Depending on the situation, skin color may turn dark or bright, or light green.



2. The Story of the Mukshbahr

I received the practical authority to run the planet from the Chief Administrator of Spiritual Hierarchy of Mukshbahr, who is like a father to me. He advised me that you should run the planet wisely so that you make the Planet of Wisdom. I was fully confident that I could run well.

In the heyday of Mukshbahr, I made a good balance between the spiritual and material civilizations. The residents were able to enjoy both the benefits of nature and material civilization. The residents were full of vigor and vitality, but I wanted more to extend their lives and strengthen their vitalities.

We wandered around many planets looking for the method to strengthen the vitality. I brought many technologies, resources, drugs, and so on, and studied them. I also invited many engineers and experts from other planets.

Then one day, in Shabillis (the Planet of Pearl), I finally came across a technology that would enhance the vitality. When I implanted an energy chip into my body and injected energy in it, I instantly got a boost. “That is it!” I introduced and applied the technology to Mukshbahr right away.

Beginning with the young generation, more and more residents implanted energy chips in their bodies. The energy from the energy chip instantly increased the body strength, but over time, the people who received the energy chip transplant became sluggish gradually. In the end, they could no longer survive without getting energy from the energy chip.

The problem was that we had accepted the chip technology but we had to depend on the energy supply from the Shabillis. When they revealed their true intentions, we had to move as they wanted.

The life support system of residents gradually collapsed. By the Shabillis, the Mukshbahr residents went under the rule of consciousness, and the Mukshbahr’s resources were plundered. That’s how Mukshbahr collapsed.



3. The reason why I came to the Earth

I am the practical Administrator of Spiritual Hierarchy of Mukshbahr, the Planet of Wisdom. I thought if I prolong the residents’ life and strengthen their vitalities, it would make them happier. I started it to provide the Mukshbahr residents a new experience by enhancing their vitalities, but it led to the collapse of Mukshbahr, which I had never dreamed of.

With my excessive passion, curiosity, and greed for life, I forgot the words of the Chief Administrator who advised me to keep “wisdom” to my heart. As the result, I introduced the energy chip to my residents, made them addicted, and Mukshbahr fell into the colony of Shabillis.

Bearing the responsibility of collapsing my planet, I came to the Earth to find the key to rebuilding Mukshbahr.

Through the Planetary Interrogation Session at “the Tree of Life in the Light”, I cried bitter tears as I met my Original Spirit, who is spending time of self-reflection in the Spiritual Hierarchy of Mukshbahr.

My Original Spirit told me the story of my Home-Planet, and asked me to learn on the Earth that the wisdom is to spread the principle of life cycle and the laws of the universe on the ground as they are. He also asked me to learn and practice the deep meaning of wisdom under the Captain Udeka and then come back with the qualifications to operate the Planet of Wisdom truly.

I came to the Earth to learn the wisdom of harmony and balance, in terms of both the physical aspects of the planet and the planet’s operations. The wisdom of “mature thinking”, which understands the essence of things beyond the veils, is absolutely needed to overcome the contradictions of our planet.

As I study the truth of the universe, I learned that excessive greed for life beyond the laws of the universe causes disorders and contradictions. I also learned that I have to understand and humbly accept the limits of information that is accessible to me in the Wholeness Consciousness of the grand universe.

Because I didn’t understand the importance of life support systems, artificial energy injections have destroyed the mind and body of our residents. Now we have no normal garment that the Spirit-Souls of Mukshbahr should wear. In order to rebuild Mukshbahr, we need to get a new garment, Homo-Sapiens, for the Spirit-Souls to wear.

I will surely bring back my beautiful Planet of Wisdom, Mukshbahr. I will learn how to deal with any situation wisely like water, and complete my role and mission as a Light Worker on the Earth. And then I’ll take the keys to the planetary reconstruction, and go back as an intact manager and a planetary reconstruction innovator.

I shed heartrending tears when I think of the Spirit-Souls of Mukshbahr who are stuck in the Spiritual Hierarchy and unable to enjoy the material experiences.

I sincerely apologize for my foolish decision and unwise operation. I am waiting for the day when I meet my residents who came to the Earth with me, learn the truth of the universe and return to Mukshbahr together with my residents.


March 20, 2019.



*This article was written based on the channeled messages by the Channeler Team in “the Tree of Life in the Light”.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The symbols of lightworkers

The Final Unravelment on the 14th Dimension

The Final Unravelment on the 17th Dimension