The Cosmic Karma of the Extraterrestrial Planet Series 5: The planet SHABILLIS that dominated seven planets with energy technology





SHABILLIS, born in the 4th major cycle of the grand universe, is far from the Earth. SHABILLIS looks mysterious and dreamy on the outside because small droplets of water are floating in the atmosphere. But behind that, we’ve had a serious problem with the extinction of two Chief Administrator of Spiritual Hierarchy in the 5th major cycle of the grand universe due to the conflicts and wars caused by the violent nature of Reptillian.

In this 6th major cycle of the grand universe, we determined the garment of the Sprit-Souls that added warm Ju-Ryu (走類; Mammal) energy based on the Reptillian. The evolutionary roadmap of SHABILLIS was also focused on maximizing femininity as an alternative to eliminating violence. The success or failure of the SHABILLIS depended on how to eliminate the violence. So we set a goal of developing technologies that can eliminate violence and maximize femininity.

Through experiments and research to control the emotions and consciousness of living creatures, we accumulated vast amounts of data. Moreover, we’ve got distinct energy control skills in the field of biotechnology and psychology. In order to increase the proportion of female, we also used the technology to manipulate gender and castrate fertility. When SHABILLIS reached its spectacular peak in every way, the sex ratio of male and female finally reached 2:8 and the frothy feminine energy flowed from every part of the planet.

But behind this glamour, the seeds of contradiction were growing. In the process of suppressing violence and maximizing femininity through the artificial technology, life-specific vitality has been reduced by half and very few, with less than half of their vital energies, began to move limply. With the decline of vitality, positive energies such as motivation and passion disappeared together.

We needed a material base to maintain the energy state of the planet. But as life lost its vitality, it led to a decline in the labor force, and the resources became increasingly scarce. We had to turn to other planets to find a solution. At first, it started with the exchange of our technology and other planets’ resources. But soon after, we realized that our own energy and technology that we developed worked as a force and a weapon to control the inhabitants of other planets.

In the process of contacting seven planets, we delivered our energy technologies to them and began to extort resources to keep our planet’s energy. For us in desperate need for vitality, the planet MUKSHBAHR had a fresh vitality and resources. They already had enough life power, but they wanted to maximize it further. We provided them energy chips. As they became dependent on the energy chip like drugs, we were able to continue to bring their abundant oxygen and various resources to our planet.

In some cases, our energy, which was not a problem on the SHABILLIS, became a weapon on other planets. The planet SUAVE, with soft and neutral energy, began to respond and fascinated to our unique feminine energy and became paralyzed. Because we were no longer able to evolve due to gender imbalance, we plundered reproductive capacity from SUAVE’s male and culled the SUAVE’s female.

When the situation became serious, the Heaven began to intervene. When the energy supply depending on the technology and the resources supply from the outside were cut off, SHABILLIS’ residents went hysterical and ferocious. SHABILLIS fell in the uncontrollable state of paralysis, leading to the planet’s collapse.

With a heavy responsibility for the SHABILLIS’ planetary karma, I came to Earth. I thought the predatory nature of reptilian was an evil predisposition that must be eliminated and suppressed, so I failed to operate the SHABILLIS. It wasn’t until I came to the Earth that I realized how contradictory it was to regard violence as masculine and try to overcome it with femininity. And I believed that I could control nature in an artificial way against the laws of the universe and the life. My foolishness and recklessness were the main causes of the SHABILLIS’ demise. I also lacked the courage to stop and take responsibility for the situation when I found out that it was wrong.

While controlling the SHABILLIS’ residents, exploiting other planets and colonizing them, I lacked respect for life and didn’t see their sufferings. I’ve come to a clear picture of the terrifying consequences of extreme pursuit on the basis of strong purpose.

As the Chief Administrator of Spiritual Hierarchy of SHABILLIS, I had to live in the energy field of my planetary karma so that I couldn’t exercise my thoughts and consciousness with physical limitations in this life. It was a hard life to achieve as much as I wanted because I was fully exhausted at any time even if I used a little energy. Now I know that this was my planetary karma and that it was the process of balancing the karma.

I am deeply sorry to the seven planets and spirits that have been damaged and hurt irrevocably. Through this process of failure, I learned that I have to be careful and responsible for my own actions. I also learned that to avoid repeating the same mistake, I have to keep centerd, which is not swayed by any circumstances.

I am learning the truth of the grand universe and the love of the Creator here. I will return to the SHABILLIS with the light of hope and rebuild SHBILLIS afresh. I will achieve the balance and harmony of Eum-Yang (陰陽) energy, and plant seeds to rebuild the SHABILLIS based on respect and love for life. I am looking forward to meeting my residents on the Earth, who are connected to the planetary karma with me.

This concludes the story of the SHABILLIS.


April 10, 2019.



*This article was written based on the channeled messages by the Channeler Team in “the Tree of Life in the Light”.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The symbols of lightworkers

The Final Unravelment on the 14th Dimension

The Final Unravelment on the 17th Dimension