18. Spirit consciousness and Soul consciousness: Spirit consciousness


Everyone has
both spirit-consciousness
and soul-consciousness.

Soul-consciousness is my universe.
Spirit-consciousness dwells in
the world of ONENESS-consciousness.
Spirit and soul-consciousness coexist in my body.
Spirit-consciousness is connected with
the Universal ONENESS-consciousness through my higher-self.
Spirit-consciousness is pure consciousness
which is never separated from the Universe.

Mankind has
the first higher-self
in the 4th dimension of Spiritual World.
The existence of ‘I’ living on the ground
is connected into Heaven,
in energy,
through my higher-self.
By this way
Providence of Heaven is unfolded on the ground.
My higher-self is connected in
the ONENESS-consciousness of the Great Universe

‘Big I’ inside me is spirit-consciousness
which is directly connected with ONENESS-consciousness.
The ultimate goal of Self-Teaching is
communication and
meeting with one’s own higher-self.
My Ego has
strong attachment to the 3rd-dimensional material world,
is closed in the social justice of right and wrong,
and wears social mask
biased toward manners and formality.
Soul-consciousness is filled with fears.
Self-teaching and ‘Stop Thinking’
based on soul-consciousness and Ego
is a paradox
that tries to teach ‘Little I’
by ‘Little I’.
Noticinge and sensing this
is self-discovery and
the beginning of enlightenment.

Soul-consciousness as my universe and
spirit-consciousness as the universal awareness
collides within realm of my kingdom
in every moment.
This collision
creates all kinds of anguish and pain
through confrontation and conflict
in every instant.

We grow up
by experiencing the wide spectrum of
soul-consciousness (properties of Darkness)
and spirit-consciousness (properties of Light)
in this journey of 3rd-dimensional material world.

Self-teaching
is an art to uplift
expansion of spirit-consciousness.
Self-teaching is
sensing and noticing a series of defence mechanisms
that soul-consciousness try to avoid the fears,
releasing, comprehending, and forgiving negative energies,
finding and healing
the root of negative energies.

Self-teaching is alchemy that
YOU transform YOU into ‘the Glden I’
BY YOURSELF.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The symbols of lightworkers

The Final Unravelment on the 14th Dimension

The Final Unravelment on the 17th Dimension