[Life Tree TV] ‘Little I’ and ‘Big I’


 

‘Little I’ and ‘Big I’ 


Whenever you became narrow-minded, or

whenever you lost the harmony and balance in your mind,

you might have been frustrated and disappointed frequently

with yourself being too stubborn to accommodate or embrace others

and might have asked yourself, " This obstinate fellow is really who I am?”

or “ Is this my limitations?”


When your ‘Big I’ is staying inside you,

you may feel that everything in the world looks beautiful

and your love for everything in the world is like spring water

that fountains out endlessly so that you can embrace all creatures in the world.

Sometimes, fairies dwell in your heart.

 

When your ‘Big I’ is dwelling inside you,

your mind is occupied by the energy of compassion

and you may talk with flowers blooming along the road.

Furthermore, you could communicate with even all creatures in the world.

 

When your ‘Big I’ inside you was alive, you may have shed tears,

deeply touched by sad movies or sad dramas.

When your ‘Big I’ was actively working inside you,

you may have become generous in providing your kindness

or monetary help for your family members or your friends without regret.

 

Under normal conditions, your ‘Big I’ may subdue

and control your ‘Little I’ well.

Sometimes, however, you may have lost the control of your sense of justice,

resentment, or anger that arose in an instant,

so that you expanded problems, ruined your tasks, or made situations worse.

Also, you may have become a narrow-minded person

due to your uncontrolled envy or jealousy.

These situations are the cases where your very ‘Little I’ dominates your ‘Big I’.

 

Your ‘Big I’ is inside you, so is your ‘Small I’.

Unfortunately, it is more common that our ‘Little I’ overpower our ‘Big I’

inside us, which is a small fact of our lives in the 3rd-dimensional material world,

in which we have no choice but to live without being freed from our egos.

 

Everything is inside you.

Every time you wanted to die because of the hard situation,

every time you failed in your business you attempted,

every time you suffered from endless worries and agonies

related to your material life, or

every time you suffered from the burden of your life

due to the conflict with your family,

your ‘Big I’ sleeping inside you truly hoped to be awakened by you.

 

Your ‘Big I’ stays inside you all the time and will continue to be there.

 

To wake up your ‘Big I” inside you,

you should have your consciousness awakened first.

You need to overcome your fear through knowledge and wisdom.

Fear is the source energy of all types of negative energy,

which continuously feed your ‘Little I’

and make you so timid and narrow-minded.

 

To wake up your ‘Big I” inside you,

you should have your consciousness awakened first.

The awakening of consciousness is achieved through truths.

The consciousness awakening can be accomplished

by learning and experiencing love and then by practicing love for others.

 

The consciousness awakening means that ‘Big I’ embraces ‘Little I’.

As your ‘Big I’ conquers your ‘Little I’, you will get matured as much

and at the same time, you will experience that what has been perceived

only by your head begins to be noticed or recognized by your heart,

leading to the awakening of your consciousness little by little.

 

Then, how can you deal with your ‘Little I’ appearing to you from time to time?

Each time we face adversities and difficulties, we tend to find someone

who could help and guide us so desperately.

Whenever visited by “Little I”, some people attempt to make a journey

to find their “Big I”s.

Indeed, people try to find the truth from outside

by looking for God, gurus, friends, or lovers.

 

Now, why don’t you talk to yourself?

Make yourself your teacher, friend, or your lover,

through whom you can teach yourself.

This is one way of ‘Self-Teaching’.

 

Who could take care of your ‘Little I’ filled with your ego?

Do you think if your friends could deal with

your ‘Little I’ full of desire and greed?

Do you think if God could handle your ‘Little I’

controlled by your soul-consciousness?

Do you think if your lover could endure your ‘Little I’

emitting the energy of fear and dread?

 

The problems which your ‘Little I’ inside you brings about

can’t be solved by external means.

The negative energies caused by your ‘Little I’

should be solved by your ‘Big I’ inside you.

The attempt to solve the problems of your ‘Little I’ inside you

through the consciousness of your ‘Big I’ is the true meaning of “Self-teaching”.

 

“Self-Teaching” is a technique as well as a method

to awaken the consciousness of your ‘Big I’ inside you.

 


Udeka wrote in YR2015,

translated by BigBird




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The symbols of lightworkers

The Final Unravelment on the 14th Dimension

The Final Unravelment on the 17th Dimension