The Heaven’s Message for Mankind at the Last Day – Human Egos trapped i...





The Heaven’s Message for Mankind at the Last Day
– Human Egos trapped in the Heavenly Nets


The Heaven has the position of the Heaven.
The Earth has the position of the Earth.
Parent have parent’s position.
Children have their own positions.

The man has a man's position.
The woman has a woman's position.
The boss has the position of the boss.
The employee has the position of the employee.

If you go deep, you find everyone has each one’s own position.
Why does this difference occur?
Inside this position,
There is “I” who puts me first in every situation.
I put my family first in every situation.
I put my group first in all situations.
I put my country and people first in all situations.

Humans tend to put “I” first.
We tend to have everything
That is good, comfortable, precious, and delicious.
Every standard is “I”.
We think “I” should be respected first.
We think “I” want to take it by force and power.

When “I” am pushed back from the top 
and excluded from the top priority,
There come struggle and war.
When everything on the Earth exists for me 
and the world turns for me,
“I” get satisfied.

When someone does not give me a priority over the good,
My feelings become agitated.
So, we set the rules.
As society gets developed,
Human society needed more promises and rules.

But humans don't stop thinking that we are unequal.
Why?
That's because it remains that “I” have to be the first.
Then can't we narrow the gap between these positions?

So what do “I” mean here?
As we are enlightened,
We get to learn that “I” am in the Wholeness Consciousness.
The origin of the Wholeness Consciousness 
is the CREATOR's Consciousness.
The angels in the Heaven are working in the Wholeness Consciousness,
Centered on the CREATOR's Consciousness.

As my consciousness is awakened,
As my spirit-consciousness expands,
I find myself existing in the Wholeness Consciousness of the CREATOR.
When my consciousness is in the Wholeness Consciousness 
of the CREATOR's Consciousness,
There is no reason for me to be first.
The human ego not purified makes troubles always.

The awakening of human consciousness and
The expansion of human spirit-consciousness
Means that the Ego trapped in the Heavenly Nets 
returns into the CREATOR's Consciousness.
In this way, we come back home.

We are all in the Wholeness Consciousness of the Grand Universe.
The Wholeness Consciousness of the Grand Universe 
is the CREATOR's Consciousness.
We are all the travelers of spirit-souls who are in the journey 
of coming back to the CREATOR's Consciousness.

You are all on your way home now.


May 11, 2020.


*This message was received by a channeler “Jin-Ah”, 
a member of “the Tree of Life in the Light”, 
from the 18th-Dimensional Cosmic Federation Spaceship.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The symbols of lightworkers

The Final Unravelment on the 14th Dimension

The Final Unravelment on the 17th Dimension