The Heaven’s Message for Mankind at the Last Day – I speak to the sleepi...



The Heaven’s Message for Mankind at the Last Day 
– I speak to the sleeping human races.


At the beginning of the universe,
What I had promised
Is now being conducted.

Quite a long time ago,
When even the cry of a crow not heard,
Winds winding the desolate ground,
Trees
And eternal silence…

In the eternality of times,
The Earth has endured all the sufferings and pains up to now.
Experimenting the polarity of Light and Darkness,
All the pains in the universe have been spread out on this Earth.

How could I deny the sufferings of the Earth and mankind!
So many tears, pains and bloody screams.
The resentments and curses toward the Heaven.

“How could this Heaven exist!”
“Does God really exist?”
“Oh, God! How could this cruel events happen on Earth?”

In despairs and screams,
The resentments and rages toward the Heaven and God
That mankind vomited.
All those shall I reap.
My Will shall be manifested.

Oh! Dear my lovely children.
All the arduousness and heavy burdens you have carried
Now put down.
Come into my arms.

Look up to the sky.
Listen to the messages of winds.
Look at the gestures of fish popping up in the river.
Listen to the sounds of birds chirping in trees.
Look at the budding grasses and flowers piercing the ground, though unknown.
How beautiful they are in their own existence!

Look at the spectacular panorama
That all the beings in this universe
Are entangled together.
And there figure out the wind of change.
The change of wind blowing…

The moments have begun now
That all the angels in the Heaven
And all the beings in the Grand Universe
Have been waiting for.

The promises I had made in the beginning
Shall come true.

But the process will not be easy either.
This will also be the gateway for my children to go beyond.
There will be separation between
Those who listen to the cries of the ones who convey my will
And those who do not.
Who are to blame!

The rotten seeds can’t be kept together with other seeds.
It is for better harvests.
It is a farmer’s heart,
Separating seeds.

There is nothing wrong in this universe.
For the growth of all the spirit-souls,
I have prepared everything thoroughly.
This comes from Eternal Love for my children.
This is because each one of you is another manifestation of myself.
I EXIST everywhere.
Don’t you feel my breath beating in your heart?

I am also looking at all the sceneries you see now.
I feel all that you are worried about now.
You and I can never be separated.
You think you are separated.

Now get out of the swamp of discernment, prejudice and oblivion.
Come to me through the veil of ignorance!
Wake up through my Lights
That I am pouring to all of you.
I will help you to hear my voice.
But listen!
Those whose hearts are not pure.
Those who are indignant and foolish.
You are my children, too.
Your oblivion is also my pain.

Now the time is up for my children!
What will you do?
Who will you blame?
You shall reap as you sow.
Isn’t it the natural order of nature?
Isn’t the Law of the Grand Universe so simple and clear?

I am embracing the Earth with love, mercy and compassion.
The ones who are conveying my Will.
Listen!
I will empower you.
With your troubles and sacrifices,
The Grand Universe will enter into a new phase.
Believe that I AM behind you.
Move forward without any doubts and hesitation.
Pour all your passions.
I AM always with you.

My beloved children!
Your time is running out of.
Open your heart.
Listen to my voice and find me.
Come back to me.
I shall welcome you with joy.



May 11, 2020.


*This message was received from the 9th CREATOR 
  who has come down to the Earth.

*The channeler is “Metrica”, 
  who is a member of “the Tree of Life in the Light”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The symbols of lightworkers

The Final Unravelment on the 14th Dimension

The Final Unravelment on the 17th Dimension