The Heaven’s Message for Mankind at the Last Day – Why are we so poor in...




The Heaven’s Message for Mankind at the Last Day

– Why are we so poor in listening to others?



Words contain ideas.
Words contain thought and consciousness.
Words contain thought, consciousness, and mind.

Words contain one’s spirit-consciousness.
From words, one’s soul-consciousness comes.
Words contain one’s energy.

Words are expressions of feeling.
Feeling is the language of spirit-soul.
Words are the expression of spirit-soul.
Words are the symbol of spirit-soul.
Words are the sound of life.
Words contain the news of the Heaven.

Listening to others is opening the door to communication with the spirit-soul.
Listening to others is to face the spirit-soul.
Listening to others is sharing the experience of the spirit-soul.

Not listening to others means pride and arrogance are working.
Not listening to others means I judge others only by my knowledge.
Not listening to others means I rely only on my own experience.

Not listening to others means I am blocking the ears of my spirit-soul.
Not listening to others means I do not listen to the sound of the spirit-soul.
Not listening to others means spiritual communication is not possible.

Not understanding others means I can't contain other’s consciousness.
Not hearing others means I don't have the seeds to resonate with that energy.
Not hearing others means I can’t hear the voice from the Heaven.

Collision means I am waiting for the energy of persuasion.
Argument means the evidence of the spirit-soul's uniqueness.
Conflict means there is a process to open the closed door of sublimation.

Communication is resonating with each other's energy.
Communication is the beginning of another experience.
Communication means being together.
Communication means each other's energy is sublimating.


*This message was received 
from the 14th-Dimensional Government of the Heaven 
by a channeler “Gosari”, who is a member of “the Tree of Life in the Light”.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The symbols of lightworkers

The Final Unravelment on the 14th Dimension

The Final Unravelment on the 17th Dimension