45. Matrix of light(Higher-self - Alpha and Omega)



Human beings who live in the 3rd dimensional material world have their higher-selves in the 4th dimension.
The energy field of aura, which is the evidence of that said above, is composed of 7 energy layers.
A human clone doesn't have the energy of aura.

My 1st higher-self who live in the 4th dimension is the first causer making to exist me.
He is always with me and also feels more than 80 percents of my emotion, thought, and consciousness.
When we pursue enlightenment and talks with the inner self, we are practicing hard asceticism, prayer and meditation to communicate with our higher-selves.

I can't die and exist without the help of my higher-self.
When ghosts, Satan and Devils in Heaven visit me, the most painful beings is the higher-self and the spirit-souls who entered my body.
Guide angels, dragons and guardian-divines are also painful.
For the case of persons who have the 2nd or 3rd higher-self, the higher-selves feel about 50 percent of your emotion and pain

Your higher-self is at the paramount of the light matrix.
I who live in the 3rd dimension with free-will have all responsibility and decision.
However, my spiritual sovereign is ultimately my higher-self.
The first higher-self have an effect from the second one and the third one communicate with the second one.
They are adjusting the fate of Avatars living in the 3rd dimensional material body.

The higher-selves are the commanders who supervise the play of life through adjustment between Government of Heaven and spirit-soul in order to perform the program of life well.
They are always under adjustment with Government of Heaven.
They help the evolution of our spirit-souls improve our life under adjustment up to small parts in large boundary, as a cycle of 5 year on the spiritual problem and a cycle of 7 year on the physical problem.

They play a role to request the visit of ghost, Satan, or Brothers in darkness at the Government of Heaven for the evolution and studying of spirit-souls and the dramatic experience and life.
There are nothing to arise without the agreement of your higher-self.

My higher-self can never separate from me.
He leads my journey of the 3rd dimensional life through the best way under communication of my spirit-soul.
He have the right to revise my program under communication with the Government of Heaven.
He help me perform my program to be designed when you are born as well.
My higher-self is my beginning and end.
He is also an invisible hand which plays a role of Alpha and Omega.

Udeka writes.

Translated by Buchaedosa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The symbols of lightworkers

The Final Unravelment on the 14th Dimension

The Final Unravelment on the 17th Dimension