41. Higher-self (1) - Supervisor of matrix



When the Brothers in Darkness – who belong to the matrix of darkness such as ghost, Satan and Devils – visit you, they enter your body in the coordination with your spirit-soul, your higher-self and the Government of Heaven. At this time, the coordinated contents are followings.

The visiting duration of Ghosts and Devils is to be prepared and planned at the beginning stage, depending on the following; how many ghosts visit you and what you must learn. The visiting program varies from a few days or months to several decades. The higher-self has a leading role in the course of coordination among three counterparties (spirit-soul, higher-self, Government of Heaven). This coordination is continuously tuned in the course of program. The time of leaving is also determined by the active request of the higher-self.

The energy sealing – which is necessary in life – is also coordinated by three counterparties. In the visit of light matrix such as guardian angels, dragons and guardians divine, the higher-self plays active role in the cooperative relationship among those who have the matrix of light.

Your higher-self introduces the matrix of light and darkness and make you experience the light and darkness. Through this experience, your higher-self leads you to find harmony and balance in the conflict of light and darkness.

Higher-self is a supervisor in the course of the lightworkers' coming back into the light. Even though the lightworker gives up one’s duty by free-will, the higher-self waits for the lightworker coming back again into the road of light, without giving up its avatar.

Like this, higher-self plays a role like conductor of orchestra, who coordinates and integrates the experience of light and darkness in the material world. The higher-selves of 240 thousand workers in darkness and the Denika group – who support and assist the workers in darkness – are also doing their bests to make sure that their avatars play a role of darkness perfectly.

Every spirit-souls – irrespective of who live as the lightworkers or common people – come to this material world with preparing multiple programs to meet and adapt to ever-changing situations, not just one program. Considering all the variables as mentioned above, the program is periodically modified. At this time, the higher-self plays the pivotal role that it respects the avatar’s selection and free-will but at the same time it coordinates the avatar not to get lost in the road of light.

Most situations chosen by avatar’s free-will are proceeded within the program and plan of higher-self. Everything is managed through tuning with the Government of Heaven and is under the perfect control. Knowing that my life is not my own thing and I exist with my higher-self's coordination and management is the beginning of enlightenment and the shortcut to understand myself.


Let me introduce a song, which describes well the earnest wish of higher-self.

“Back to you again”,
sung by Byeon Jin-seop (Korean singer)

How long have I prowled
in the thick darkness?

With my heart closed off,
I have been just letting time pass,
wandering around.

I wanted to forget everything
and sometimes
it felt like all had been forgotten.

Even when I shake my head, though,
the tear-stained face looking at me
keeps coming to my mind.

Even though I left you
without a word,
or sometimes
my harsh words bruised your heart
and made you cry,
your warm eyes have always watched me
ceaselessly
through my intense wandering.

Why was it so hard
to come back to you again?

Now I know,
until the last day I die,
I won't be able to leave you.


January 12, 2015.

Udeka writes.


*Translated by Buchae-Dosa. Edited by Metrica.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The symbols of lightworkers

The Final Unravelment on the 14th Dimension

The Final Unravelment on the 17th Dimension