Launching the Past Life Reading Program of the Tree of Life in the Light TV

The life goes through the cycle composed of four phases, that are birth, aging, sickness and death.  The life evolves through the circulation of life.

 

Spirit-souls evolve through the life.  Spirit-souls evolve through the material experience.

 

The life forms evolve through the Reincarnation System.  Spirit-souls can continue their evolutions because there is Reincarnation System.

 

The life forms balance their energy through Karma System. 

Spirit-souls balance their spirit energy through the Karma System.

 

Reincarnation System is the program of the Heaven.

Without Reincarnation System, no evolution of the spirit-soul is possible.

Without Reincarnation System, there is no evolution of the universe. 

 

The circulation of life is possible because of the Reincarnation System.

The law of energy can be enabled by the Reincarnation System.

The Law of Karma can exist because there is Reincarnation System.

 

Karma is the program of the Heaven.

Karma refers to the excessive energy experienced by the spirit-soul.

Karma refers to the unbalanced energy experienced by the spirit-soul.

 

From the perspective of the spirit-soul, life is to experience various energies.

From the perspective of the spirit-soul, life is to experience the energies that it lacks.

From the perspective of the spirit-soul, life is the process of embodying the energies that it lacks to absorb to make its own. 

 

 

From the viewpoint of the spirit-soul, life means exerting the energies that it has in abundance.  From the viewpoint of the spirit-soul, life means expressing the talents bestowed upon it. 

From the viewpoint of the spirit-soul, life is the evolution of the spirit-soul based on the uniqueness and individuality the CREATOR has endowed with.

 

In the present of time, the past and the future exist in a simultaneous parallel. 

In continuity the universe exists.

In continuity human life also exists.

 

The reason why what I am today can become who I am tomorrow is because there is  continuity.

 

The reason why what I am today can be carried through to what I am tomorrow is because the two are connected by memories.The reason why yesterday's me can be carried through to become today's me is because the two are interconnected by memories.

 

The reason why yesterday's me and today's me can merge into one is because predictable events occur in a continuity in the space the two exist together although in different time slots.

 

It is the memory of the spirit-soul that connects one’s present life with the past life.

 

It is the experience of the spirit-soul that connects me of my past life with me of my present life.  The linkage that connects me of my past life and my present life is my spirit-soul. 

 

It is that subtle feeling behind a feeling that connects me of my present life with me of my past life. 

It is the sprites residing in the human body that connects me of my past life and me of my present life. 

It is the Baek energy (; the primordial vital energy for the physical body of a life form) that connects me of my past life and me of my present life.

 

It is the Reincarnation System that connects me of my past life with me of my present life.

It is the karma energy that connects me of my past life with me of my present life.

 

It is the spirit energy that connects me of my past life with me of my present life.

 

Through past life reading, you can encounter with your spirit-soul.

Through past life reading, you can have a conversation with your spirit-soul.

Through past life reading, you can get to know what your spirit-soul wants. 

 

Through past life reading, you will be able to understand why reincarnation is necessary.

Through past life reading, you will be able to understand how reincarnations take place.

Through past life reading, you will be able to understand the principle behind how the reincarnation programs are organised.

 

Through past life reading, you will be able to read the karma energy. 

Through past life reading, you will be able to comprehend the contents of your karma 

Through past life reading, you will be able to recognize the relationship between your karma and the evolution of your spirit-soul.

 

Through past life reading, you will be able to find out about the world after death. 

Through past life reading, you will be able to anticipate your next life.

Through past life reading, you will be able to understand the way the Heaven conducts Its works.

 

Through past life reading, you will be able to understand the structure of the Heaven. 

Through past life reading, you will be able to develop understanding of the Heaven in real sense.  Through past life reading, you will be able to understand the love given by the Heaven. 

 

Through past life reading, you will be able to understand the matrix installed by the Heaven.

Through past life reading, you will be able to understand Chun-La-Ji-Mang (天羅地網; the Heavenly Nets unfolded by the Heaven, from which nothing in the world can escape) cast by the Heaven.  Through past life reading, you will be able to understand 

the impartiality and axioms of the Heaven.

 

October 20, 2022

Udeka wrote.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The symbols of lightworkers

The Final Unravelment on the 14th Dimension

The Final Unravelment on the 17th Dimension