the Weight of Life and the Burden of Truth





When my truth becomes uncomfortable truth to you, we start to feel uncomfortable though we don’t owe each other anything.

When my truth becomes an uncomfortable story to you, we start to feel uncomfortable though we owe each other nothing.

I never knew that telling the truth, telling the reality, would make such an uncomfortable relationship between you and me.

As I live until now, I have grown to know that when I speak the truth, when I speak the reality, I have to keep my eyes on your heart, toward your mind, without anyone’s knowing it, without anyone’s knowing it, to whisper down my voice.

When telling the truth, when telling the reality, Now I know that I should not talk too loud or too hard, after a lot of separation, after a lot of pain.

When telling the truth, when telling the truth, I know that only when I am sure that my truth will not distort your future and mine, should I whisper toward your heart, at mindlessness, closing my heart, lowering my voice.

I knew only after you left, only after I fell, collapsed, and broken, how hard it was, how afraid it was, to tell the reality that I can handle, to tell the truth that I can handle.

Don’t say anything because my voice is weak.
Don’t blame me because you can’t hear me.
Don’t yell me for telling only what I know by myself.
Don’t even say you didn’t hear it.

Don’t blame me for not telling the truth that everyone can sympathize with.
Don’t yell me for not telling the truth that everyone can understand.

Because the weight of life is different for me and you, when telling the truth to each other, don’t be too hasty.

After I go through my life until now, I learned that the weight of truth that people can bear is different.
After I live up to now, now I get to see that there is a weight of truth that can be accepted by each person.

After I live until now, I realized that the size of mind is different from each other and the hierarchy of consciousness is so different.

After I live until now, now I accept that living is enduring as much as the weight of life and truth. As big as the mind, as big as the consciousness.

To live is to bear the weight of truth only as much as the weight of the spirit-soul.

Living is the process of reducing the gap between my truth and your truth.

Living is a process of feeling the same thing together, seeing the same place together, and resonating in the beautiful interval between my truth and your truth.

The fact that my truth becomes your truth means that the beautiful intervals, which must be learned and solved, are being coordinated in the contradiction of life between me and you.

Because there is a beautiful interval between me and you, there is a contradiction in life, the weight of life is different, the weight of reality is different, the weight of truth is different.

The Heaven has a way to go, and the ground has its own way to go, either.
There is a cycle of life as there is a beautiful interval between the Heaven and the ground.
There is a truth of life in the circulation of life.
There is a beautiful interval between different life forms in the truth of life.

When you talk about the reality, when you talk about the truth, lower your voice and whisper it.
People will hear your story only if they are ready to hear it.

There are different reasons of living for each person, different ways of living for each person, and different journeys of life for each person.
There is a contradiction between men.
There is a beautiful interval between me and you with different contradictions.

There is a beautiful interval between me and you, so my reality and your reality are different.
There is a beautiful interval between me and you, so my truth and your truth are different.

Between you and me, a beautiful interval has been spread by the Heaven.
There is the field of life that must be learned together and solved together.

There are so many beautiful intervals between me and you, between man and man, between God (the Heaven) and man, which you must learn, unravel, and understand.


Udeka writes.



*Translated by Mool. Edited by Metrica.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The symbols of lightworkers

The Final Unravelment on the 14th Dimension

The Final Unravelment on the 17th Dimension