The Meaning of “Being Awakened Every Moment”





Thinking, feeling, and behavior occur from consciousness. Thinking, feeling, and behavior occur from your mind. Mind is the function of consciousness. Mind rises from consciousness. The yard of consciousness is the field of the mind.

So many things are growing up in the field of mind. The weeds of greed and desire, which my Ego has born, are growing up. There are so many “I”s in my yard of consciousness, which have been alienated by my Ego.

In the field of my mind, there exists a “wounded I”, who was born by my Ego but have not been cared for. In the corner of my consciousness yard, there exists a “frail I”, who is sick and afraid, sitting in a dark place.

In the corner of my consciousness yard, I have a green dream of love, saying “I want to love and to be loved”. I, who is humble and immature, am living. But at the same time, pretty flowers, which I don’t know who planted it, are growing up in my heart.

In the field of my heart, a pure mind, which wants to win the heart of Heaven, to save the people who are in the distress by the grace of God, to correct and save the world that is going wrong, is still growing up.

In the corner of my mind, the pride and arrogance are still growing up, which are the seeds that I sowed, saying “I want to win the heart of people. I want to succeed in the world. I want to save the world.”

“Being awakened” means that I remove the weeds of the Ego. It also means I cleanse the negativity that has grown up from the Ego. It means I take care of the selfish mind and transform the fruits of the Ego into the pure mind.

“Being awakened” means that I try to take care of what I sowed to grow well, and I pluck the weeds from the field of my mind. “Being awakened” means that I observe what’s going on in my yard of consciousness.

“Being awakened” means that I choose the consciousness I want to raise through choice and concentration. Each person has a different field of mind and a yard of consciousness created by the Heaven. Each person has a different seed that the Heaven has planted in the field of consciousness.
Each person has a different level of mind and consciousness.

“Being awakened every moment” means that I notice and sense what is growing up in the field of my mind: what I have planted, or what the invisible world has planted.

“Being awakened every moment” means I notice and sense the various things (sizes and shapes), which are growing up in the field of my mind, are what I intended.

“Being awakened every moment” means I notice and sense that the seeds and trees I have planted, the seeds and trees planted by others and the Heaven, are mixed and tangled.

“Being awakened every moment” means the seeds and trees, which I have planted with great care, are growing up in the field of my mind.

“Being awakened every moment” means that I notice and sense everything is growing up in the field of my mind and in the yard of consciousness, not by a coincidence. Those are the traces and contradictions of my life. Those are my lifetime homework to solve.


“Being awakened every moment” means I notice and sense that the taste and quality of the fruits vary according to the choice of each moment: How to raise up the fruits well, what fruits I will harvest among the fruits that have grown up in the field of my heart and in the yard of consciousness.

“Being awakened every moment” means I do not give waters to the flower garden of others without giving heart to the field of others and do not covet the fruits of others. “Being awakened every moment” means I try to find seeds that match well with the soil and climate of my heart and my consciousness, and plant those seeds and cultivate fruits that suit my taste.

“Being awakened every moment” means I could see the small pictures in a big picture. It also means I do not believe only what is visible, and I try to see behind the invisible phenomenon.

“Being awakened every moment” means I notice and sense that the master key to solve all the human problems is already equipped in the field of my heart and the yard of consciousness. “Being awakened every moment” means I notice and sense that the seed of a pure mind is ready to solve all the problems of the world.

“Being awakened every moment” means I notice and sense that the field of my heart and the yard of consciousness are prepared for the seeds of truth that can resonate with the truth of the universe beyond the wall of the dimensions of the grand universe.

“Being awakened every moment” means I resonate with the truth through noticing and sensing in the field of your heart and consciousness when you meet, hear and see the truth. “Being awakened every moment” means I notice and sense I am accompanied by a sacred spirit-soul inside myself.

“Being awakened every moment” means that I ask and answer to myself about “What should I do to sprout the buds of truth planted in the yard of my consciousness?” through the Metacognition.


Udeka writes.



*Translated by Dol. Edited by Metrica.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The symbols of lightworkers

The Final Unravelment on the 14th Dimension

The Final Unravelment on the 17th Dimension