The Cosmic Karma of the Extraterrestrial Planet Series 8 - The planet PEORINA 124 that built a Spiritual Civilization based on the Crystal





My planet is called “PEORINA 124”. My planet is located in the Large Magellanic Cloud. PEORINA 124 is about 10 times the size of the Earth. The dominant species of the PEORINA 124 are humanoids. The population of the PEORINA 124 is about 400 million. We have already been completely liberated from the issues of food and shelter.

PEORINA 124 had a roadmap of planetary evolution to develop into the highest level of material civilization in harmony and balance. Under this goal, the Spiritual Hierarchy of the PEORINA 124, consisting of one Chief Administrator and six Administrators, led the planet’s evolution.

We could have a lot of experiences with a variety of emotions and creative consciousness activities, and we enjoyed peaceful lives in the material abundances.

But unfortunately, like any other planets, a seed of contradiction was growing on my planet, which had already been implanted in the birth of our planet.

The contradiction was that feminine energy was excessively coming into the planet, due to the physical conditions of the planet and the oversetting of the Eternal Mother energy inflow.

As the spiritual civilization entered the 10-dimensional, the residents spent more and more times falling in the state of spiritual ecstasy or Mu-Ah (無我: Anatta, anatman; non-ego, the state fully concentrated on the true-Self). In this way, they gradually became indifferent to the growth through the material experiences in real life.

As the balance of feminine energy got lost and even the practice of escaping reality became widespread, the planetary evolution fell into a standstill. To solve this problem, the Spiritual Hierarchy sent many beings who had a lot of masculine energy to the ground. They were expected to penetrate into all levels of society, take root, spread and change the social atmosphere, but they were only left as a minority, not a mainstream.

This kinds of efforts had been made for a long time, but the results had been unsatisfying. The Spiritual Hierarchy took special measure after thorough consideration. It was to open the entrance portal that was protecting the planet.

So the Chief Administrator birthed into a scientist himself. He suggested to the committee that we should find a dynamic planet of another galaxy and accept their culture and institutions. He began to devote himself to the study of Stargate leading to other galaxies.

As the interdimensional movement through Stargate became active, the accidents that probe was trapped in the interdimensional space increased, and the rescue efforts had to be followed. In the process, the location of the Stargate was exposed to the space pirates, and eventually, the pirate ship that came along this passage discovered our planet.

At that time, we had a crystal civilization. It was a good prey for the space pirate, who wanted to use this technology to equip themselves with advanced weapon system.

The material civilization of our planet reached a peak level of the 10th dimension, but it was only in the field of basic science. We were poor in the field of military technology. It was because the femininity that prevailed on the planet kept the pacifist policy so that the minority’s opinion of strengthening military power had not been reflected.

Eventually, the invasion of the space pirates destroyed the pyramid, which was the central energy portal of the planet. The society dramatically fell to the primitive levels as if electricity had been cut off on the Earth.

System recovery was out of order, and the population gradually decreased in a poor material environments. To be worse, the residents were not active in sexual behaviors, so they couldn’t even stop the shrinking population. With losing any wills to rebuild civilization, our planet went to the downfall.

Now my planet is in the process of reset. The Spirit-Souls who evolved together on the PEORINA 124 were scattered to neighboring planets and they are living as strangers.

By the folly and mistakes of the Spiritual Hierarchy Administrators, my heavenly planet with a highly developed material and spiritual civilization collapsed and countless residents were sacrificed.

Although we developed the spiritual civilization to a high level, we learned that further evolution without the harmony and balance of the spiritual and material civilization would not be possible.

In great pains, we learned what the future was like when the planet was unable to evolve with the residents’ free-wills and lost their self-sustaining powers through an excessive intervention of the Spiritual Hierarchy.

With full responsibility for the destruction of the planet in the past day, I, the Chief Administrator of the Spiritual Hierarchy, came to the Earth with the other Administrators and old Spirit-Souls of the PEORINA 124, who shared their fates with the planet. In the midst of the Creator’s love and blessing, I gained the opportunity to rebuild my planet. Through the past reincarnations on the Earth, I carved my fault deeply in my bone and heart.

And I have the sufferings of my planet in my body like a scarlet letter. Whenever my joints ache and the muscles become momentarily stiff and unable to move, whenever I’m sitting on the sidelines of my life helplessly, whenever I am so overwhelmed by fear that I cannot take a step forward, the pains and sufferings that my residents had suffered arise in my mind. Then, I just cried alone over and over again.

Although I failed as the Chief Administrator of the Spiritual Hierarchy of the PEORINA 124, I’m doing my best to recognize my faults and restart my planet, living here on the Earth. With the start of the 7th Major Cycle of the grand universe, we will reconstruct the PEORINA 124 anew.

For my planetary evolution, I will overcome the planetary contradictions and do my best to fulfill the mission and role that has been assigned to me.

This is a message for you, the PEORINA 124’s residents who are reading and listening to this. It will not be long before you and I encounter again. We may not recognize each other as we may not be fully awakened. But our spirit-souls will greet and embrace each other with tears.

I believe that my past promises to you shall be kept.
I promise to see you again.


May 3, 2019.



This article was written based on the channeled messages by the Channeler Team in “the Tree of Life in the Light”.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The symbols of lightworkers

The Final Unravelment on the 14th Dimension

The Final Unravelment on the 17th Dimension