What it means to do your best

I thought it would be a good life to live hard. I thought it would be enough if I did my best in the work given to me.

 

I thought it would be good enough if I worked hard. I thought it would be good enough if I did my best in my job.

 

I thought I would live well if I lived like others. I thought it would be good enough if I did my best to live like others.

 

I thought I would do well if I did just as much as others did. I thought it would be good enough if I did my best to do as much as others did.

 

I thought it would be enough if I lived better than others. I thought it would be good enough if I did my best to live better than others.

 

I thought it would be good enough if I worked hard on the task given to me. I thought it would be good enough if I did my best in every matter, fitting the situation that I was involved in.

 

I thought it would be good enough if I worked hard on what I wanted to do. I have been living my life, thinking it would be good enough if I did my best in what I wanted to do. Also, I thought it would be good enough if I worked hard even on what I didn’t want to do. I have lived my life, thinking it would be good enough if I did my best even in what I didn’t want to do.

 

I have been living so hard every moment to live well. I have been doing my best every moment to live well.

 

I have been trying to stay awake every minute. I have been doing my best to stay awake every minute.

 

I thought I could attain spiritual enlightenment if I prayed hard to do so. I thought I could achieve spiritual enlightenment if I did my best to perform spiritual practices.

 

I thought I would be a good teacher if I believed in a good teacher and followed him. I thought it would be good enough if I did my best to become a good teacher.

 

I thought I would live well if I prayed hard, in a firm belief in God. I thought I would live well If I believed in God and prayed with all my heart. I believed that I could attain spiritual enlightenment if I prayed and performed spiritual practices hard, believing in God. I believed that I could meet God if I believed in God and did my best to pray and practice spiritual disciplines.

 

I thought it would be good enough if I lived my life hard, believing in the Heaven. I thought it would be good enough if I did my best, believing in the Heaven.

 

People are living by doing their best in situations they are involved in. People are living by doing their best at their own levels of consciousness.

 

Every human being is living, as created in the Heaven. Each human being is living, as created by the CREATOR.

 

The fact that you are working hard does not mean that you are doing your best. The fact that you are taking elaborate pains does not mean that you are doing your utmost. The fact that you are doing something well does not mean that you are doing your best.

 

From the Heaven’s standpoint, your effort to keep the conscience that the Heaven has planted in your human mind shows that you are doing your best. From the perspective of the Heaven, your effort to keep the generosity and virtue that the Heaven has planted in your human mind demonstrates that you are doing your best. From the Heaven’s point of view, your sincere effort to treat people with courtesy and respect under any circumstances indicates that you are doing your best.

 

To those who are making so much effort to live well and also to human beings who are doing their best for each other, I, Captain Udeka, would like to express my deep gratitude and appreciation.

 

October 7, 2021

Udeka wrote.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The symbols of lightworkers

The Final Unravelment on the 14th Dimension

The Final Unravelment on the 17th Dimension